3D Metal Printing Experience and Tech Tour Set for August in Chicago
CLEVELAND, OH — 3D Metal Printing magazine, a publication of the Precision Metalforming Association (PMA), announces the 3D Metal Printing Experience and Tech Tour—a conference where attendees can interact directly with industry experts, learn about the latest technology developments for 3D metal printing and hear case-study applications. They’ll also participate in exclusive plant tours to engage with company representatives and view 3D metal-printing machines in action.
Scheduled for August 16-17, 2017, at the Hyatt Regency Schaumburg Chicago in Schaumburg, IL, the event includes keynote presentations, case studies, panel discussions and plant tours of Sodick and Renishaw. Speakers for the program include:
- Francisco Medina, Jr., Technology Leader, Additive Manufacturing, Buffalo Manufacturing Works
- Stephen Anderson C.Eng PhD MInstP MBCS, Business Manager, Additive Systems, Renishaw
- Paul Bates, General Manager, UL Additive Manufacturing Competency Center, University of Louisville
- Dhruv Bhate, Senior Technologist, Phoenix Analysis & Design Technologies, Inc.
- Jeff Christian, Owner, Phoenix Deventures
- Sandra DeVincent Wolf, Executive Director, NextManufacturing Center, Carnegie Mellon University
- Todd Grimm, President, T.A. Grimm & Associates
- Ryan Lozier, AM Engineer, Caterpillar
3D Metal Printing is a publication of the Precision Metalforming Association (PMA), targeting designers, engineers, executives and others in industries where applications for metal additive manufacturing promise to rapidly expand—aerospace, automotive, tooling, power generation, medical and others.
PMA is the full-service trade association representing the $137-billion metalforming industry of North America—the industry that creates precision metal products using stamping, fabricating, spinning, slide forming and roll forming technologies, and other value-added processes. Its nearly 900 member companies also include suppliers of equipment, materials and services to the industry. PMA leads innovative member companies toward superior competitiveness and profitability through advocacy, networking, statistics, the PMA Educational Foundation, FABTECH and METALFORM Mexico tradeshows, and MetalForming, Fabricating Product News and 3D Metal Printing magazines.