MC Machinery Systems, Inc. Completes Move To New Headquarters in Elk Grove Village
Chicago, IL – MC Machinery Systems has officially moved into its new headquarters located at 85 Northwest Point Blvd. in Elk Grove Village, Illinois. The new 175,000-square-foot facility honors the history and stability of MC Machinery while supporting the growing future. The new facility is a 76 percent increase in square footage from the previous facility located at 1500 Michael Drive in Wood Dale, Illinois.
“When deciding on a location for our new facility, we wanted to stay close to Chicago’s interstate 90 due to the numerous partners in the area as well as the proximity to O’Hare International Airport,” says Patrick Simon, Senior Marketing and Corporate Planning Manager, MC Machinery. “But our main concern was our employees and customers. We wanted to provide them a new state-of-the-art place to come to work to everyday with updated technological resources that enable us to better serve our customers.”
Key features of the new facility include:
- A 50,000-square-foot showroom displaying MC Machinery’s wide range of advanced manufacturing solutions including Mitsubishi EDM and laser, milling and turning, press brake and more.
- A machine refurbishment area dedicated to reconditioning pre-owned machines (known as the Encore program) leading to quicker turnaround and more availability.
- State-of-the-art laboratory and clean room to accommodate PC board repairs.
- Technologically advanced call center allowing customer service representatives to diagnose machine issues quickly and connect customers with the right applications manager.
- The MC Remote 360 Central Station. A highly technical and visible area where MC Machinery’s remote monitoring software is used to diagnose disruptions to customer’s operations before they happen.
- Modern employee cafeteria with healthy food options.
“We were thrilled to see MC Machinery’s new home come to life and congratulate them on the official move-in to their new headquarters,” said Craig Kenmotsu, Senior Project Manager, Opus Design Build, L.L.C. “We’re seeing a high demand for flexible office spaces that serve multiple uses and this project is a great example of that as it will allow MC Machinery to continue expanding their capabilities and serve their varied facility needs for years to come.”
MC Machinery Systems’ superior products are backed by industry-leading service and support. For more information about Laser, Press Brake, Wire EDM, Sinker EDM, Milling, High-Speed VMC, Turning, EDM Drill, or Consumable Products, contact MC Machinery Systems, Inc., 1500 Michael Drive, Wood Dale, IL 60191, Phone: 630-616-5920 or visit www.mcmachinery.com.