What's new
What's new

1979 Kao Ming Tool and Cutter grinder for sale

FOR SALE! Make offer to [email protected]. This is a 1979 Kao Ming KM-40S Universal Tool & Cutter Grinder. What you see (follow link to picture... Instagram ) is what you get plus an extra spindle and (probably of more value than the machine) an instruction manual complete with grinding techniques and machine parts lists including accessory part numbers. It works but we need to make room. We are located in Lincoln, CA.

Thank you,

Alfred

A sale thread without a price is a waste of time and electrons.

Ok. I honestly didn't know I was doing anything wrong but I can't figure out how to delete the thread. Also , is there an area to put used machinery up for sale? I couldn't find one . I sincerely apologize for my ignorance and lack of research on the rules.

Alfred

Ok. I honestly didn't know I was doing anything wrong but I can't figure out how to delete the thread. Also , is there an area to put used machinery up for sale? I couldn't find one . I sincerely apologize for my ignorance and lack of research on the rules.

Alfred

Yes, there is.
And in my opinion a sale listing without a price is poor behavior.

Again, I'm sorry we didn't have a price in mind so we figured that we would take offers. I really want to delete the post but I can't figure out how. Also, after the way I've been treated I would like to delete my account but I can't figure that out either. If you could tell me how I will do it right away.

Hi Alfred:
I'm a bit shocked you got jumped on so stupidly by the PM Nannies.
Ignore them if you can: I always like when you post because I find you informative and intelligent with your craft and willing to share, so I'd like to see you stay if you're still willing.

tdmidget may have been just giving you a bit of a friendly poke that came across wrong; it's a bit hard to tell.
He's usually a worthwhile poster with lots of very good information too, so maybe cut him some slack.

On the other hand Rock6.3 why don't you just piss off.
You're not our mother!
It's not like you're a wealth of super knowledge we're all gagging for, so I'd miss your posts a lot less than I'd miss Alfred's.

All other PM Nannies...quit acting like 6 year old schoolgirls already and grow up.
You're making me want to puke.

Cheers

Marcus
Implant Mechanix • Design & Innovation > HOME
www.vancouverwireedm.com

Hi Alfred:
I'm a bit shocked you got jumped on so stupidly by the PM Nannies.
Ignore them if you can: I always like when you post because I find you informative and intelligent with your craft and willing to share, so I'd like to see you stay if you're still willing.

tdmidget may have been just giving you a bit of a friendly poke that came across wrong; it's a bit hard to tell.
He's usually a worthwhile poster with lots of very good information too, so maybe cut him some slack.

On the other hand Rock6.3 why don't you just piss off.
You're not our mother!
It's not like you're a wealth of super knowledge we're all gagging for, so I'd miss your posts a lot less than I'd miss Alfred's.

All other PM Nannies...quit acting like 6 year old schoolgirls already and grow up.
You're making me want to puke.

Cheers

Marcus
Implant Mechanix • Design & Innovation > HOME
www.vancouverwireedm.com

Thank you. I enjoy sharing and I really thought that people interested in grinding might want a grinder. I guess if no one is going to tell me how to delete posts or my account then I guess I will just hang around and read.

Alfred

Saw the spammer thing.
I thought this a joke or a friendly poke so simply laughed at it.

Alfred,
Do not bail on us. Do not just read.... post more... we need you here.
I am very impressed with your contributions.
Just one guy so not the majority but you have a huge fan here even though I'd like to steal all your work.
Machines for sale go into the other listing but no bad and a opps in my book.
Bob

Back