What's new
What's new

Did any one buy what was left of K.O. Lee

lane

Cast Iron
I have a K.O. Lee B960 grinder that uses some very little v belts. Trying to find where to buy some . Did any one buy out the parts dept. to K.O. Lee .

Leblond Ltd bought them

A while back I had one of those machines. The blets where odd and expensive. If memory serves we bought a cheap off the shelf belt and modified the profile of the pulleys.

Don't know what those specific belts looks like, but I had no trouple getting my S714 belts from an Ebay seller. I'd also give a company like Motion Industries a try, even McMasterCarr should have something.

Well I called Le Blond to day and ordered two of the belts I needed . A 24" and a 26" .Cost kind of High But what the Heck .27 and 28 dollars . The belts are kind of special. about 3/16 wide and a 60º v But looking at a import little lathe a friend had this evening same design belt just shorter . May check with Gates may need one more. a 28" belt.

I was looking inside the BA-960 today, and there's stickers on the inside door with the Gates part numbers on it! 5M-710, 5M-615, 5M-560 That should help you out, just call your favorite local power transmission supply house, and they should be able to fix you up!

Eric

Back