What's new
What's new

Gallmeyer & Livingston Model F PLC

grc

Plastic
We have a old G&L model F surface grinder. The battery in the PLC went dead and we lost the program. Does anyone know where we could get the program to put back into it.

Thanks
Geoff

Geoff -I replied to your other post. I'm surprised to read this is on a model F. I don't remember doing that, but I'll check what I've got. Are you still working on this?
Dan

Dan are you Charles JR's son? I taught a class at the plant way back in the early 1980's I think it was. I Believe he had just taken over from his Dad then...I could share a story about your Dad and the class....lol...If he's still kicking tell him hi from Me :-) Rich

Rich
Charles is my older brother. I recall you teaching a scraping class at our shop in the 80's. Good to hear from you. I'll see Charlie tonight, and pass on your greeting.
Dan
Dan are you Charles JR's son? I taught a class at the plant way back in the early 1980's I think it was. I Believe he had just taken over from his Dad then...I could share a story about your Dad and the class....lol...If he's still kicking tell him hi from Me :-) Rich

Back