What's new
What's new

Jones & Shipman 540L manual

JLG1988

Plastic
I am trying to track down a manual for a Jones and Shipman 540L surface grinder. Specifically I am looking for a wiring diagram. any help would be greatly appreciated, as these manuals seem to be hard to come by.

thanks,

J

JLG1988, send me your email address and I'll send you a copy of my 540 manual and parts list from circa 1985. I have a full wiring diagram for my 540APR which I can also send you, but not before next week because I have to scan it first. Cheers, Bruce

You can download pdf of manual directly from internet.I have a Jones & Shipman 540L surface grinder which has had some parts removed than operate the automatic wheelhead down feed. These parts are under the vertical wheelfeed handwheel, directly under the feed direction knob.

JLG1988, send me your email address and I'll send you a copy of my 540 manual and parts list from circa 1985. I have a full wiring diagram for my 540APR which I can also send you, but not before next week because I have to scan it first. Cheers, Bruce

Looking for a new to me 540 manual, Mine has the cabinet on the side and is automatic. Unfortunately the manual I got with machine is for an older version. If you have a newer manual I am very interested. Thx
Chris W.

Good day Bruce, I was wondering of you would be willing to send me any pdf's you have on the J&S 540. I've just acquired one myself. Regards,
Isak

May I also ask for a copy of the manual? I have just counted a machine with the three buttons cross the front.

Thanks Alan for your message, I’ve tried to reply a few times and I don’t think anything is going out. Not sure why, perhaps I have to have posted a number of times to ga8n private message capabilities?

Back