What's new
What's new

KO LEE surface grinder

Steel Roller

Plastic
New machine at least new for me. I have a KO Lee surface grinder x&y axas are manual or hyd the z is controlled by a stepper motor. Does anyone have a programing manual that I could buy or get a copy of. I called Leblond and inquired about the hand held programmer but it's no longer produced and the manual price was completely out of reason. I think I've read here that the manual has been posted but I couldn't find it. Thanks in advance for any help. Model # 618

Last edited:
What model is your grinder? I have one sitting in the back of my shop that was given to me. I never got it running but I also haven't really messed with it. I am getting caught up on the rest of my other large shop projects and will soon dig into this.

Mine is a S316HSS, I haven't been able to find much of anything on it.

What model is your grinder? I have one sitting in the back of my shop that was given to me. I never got it running but I also haven't really messed with it. I am getting caught up on the rest of my other large shop projects and will soon dig into this.

Mine is a S316HSS, I haven't been able to find much of anything on it.

Are you sure that is the Model number? I have not ever heard off this model. Maybe a couple of mixed up numbers? The 316 is what sounds odd to me. The HSS might stand for High-speed Spindle.

Mine is an S 618 every thing works on mine except the stepper motor & programing what I can find out they are very precise little grinders it also has a 6x18 mag chuck on it. If I can get the stepper to work it will be an automatic machine

Back