What's new
What's new

Are these Moore Jig grinder parts ?

Spud

Diamond
I bought some stuff at auction , and got a bunch of Moore spare parts ; nothing major , just small odds and ends.

While I am not very certain , I believe an electronic board I got is for the Moore since the parts were listed as Moore Jig Grinder items.

Can anyone confirm if the following board is a Moore Jig Grinder part?

Electrocraft electronic board
Model # 180733-B

I don't have access to a camera right now but will in 2 days , and will post a picture then.

Also got a bunch of rubber hoses with threaded nuts on the ends . The markings on the hoses say:
41413 SYNFLEX 3600-06 5/16" (7.9MM) W.P 250 PSI ( 17 BAR)

My #2 JG has an electrocraft dc brushed motor powering the spindle rotation. The motor assembly (I believe) was a retrofit from the G18 jig grinders. The DC control is an open chassis board/heatsink combo also by electrocraft.

Electrocraft was NOT HELPFUL when I asked for info on the DC drive/electrocraft motor. Left me with a sour taste in my mouth.

Would like to see a pic to see if it matches my drive.

My #2 JG has an electrocraft dc brushed motor powering the spindle rotation. The motor assembly (I believe) was a retrofit from the G18 jig grinders. The DC control is an open chassis board/heatsink combo also by electrocraft.

Electrocraft was NOT HELPFUL when I asked for info on the DC drive/electrocraft motor. Left me with a sour taste in my mouth.

Hello ,sorry for the delayed response ; just seeing the reply while using the Search function .

Here's the info printed on the Board

2912 ®
0042-6027-4

On the back side (the soldered side)
2912 ®

Dimensions : 17.1 mm x 14.2 mm (0.67 " x 0.55 ")

Nothing on it says Electrocraft but there must have been a sticker on the box or paperwork that said it, which I don't have anymore.

In the Box is a piece of paper with the Business Card of : Taylor Electric Motor Service Inc. of Dearborn Heights Michigan .

I have books and parts for Moore jig grinders I also have the E-C book as well

I have info on the Moore g-18 as well as most other models I also have the electro-craft Manuel as well

Back