What's new
What's new

High precision 3D printing

paligos

Plastic
Hello,

I would like to offer you our services in high precision 3D printing.
We are using professional 3D printing machine from 3DSystems company.
Our machine works with MJP(Multi Jet Printing) technology.
The thickness of a layer is 16, 29 or 32um and resolution in XY axes upto 750 DPI.
Printing material is photopolymer.
We are located in Poland.

Our models are usefull in high precision prototypes.
Printing models has smooth walls.
We can print models with movable parts in one printing process.

3D printing services 3D scanning - Home
mail: [email protected]

movable tool
drukowanie3D.jpg

movable chain
drukowanie 3D.jpg

example products
g.jpg
DSC_0680.jpg

Attachments

• drukowanie_3D.jpg
    drukowanie_3D.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 657
Hello,

I would like to offer you our services in high precision 3D printing.
We are using professional 3D printing machine from 3DSystems company.
Our machine works with MJP(Multi Jet Printing) technology.
The thickness of a layer is 16, 29 or 32um and resolution in XY axes upto 750 DPI.
Printing material is photopolymer.
We are located in Poland.

Our models are usefull in high precision prototypes.
Printing models has smooth walls.
We can print models with movable parts in one printing process.

3D printing services 3D scanning - Home
mail: [email protected]

movable tool
View attachment 107103

movable chain
View attachment 107104

example products
View attachment 107106
View attachment 107107

Maybe good for novelties, but not for anything useful.

It's called prototyping.

Which is only really useful for Engineers, not machinist.

You can prototype it all you want, but how and whether or not we can cut it; is an entirely separate issue.

Paligos, your polish services amount to about as much as that piece of Danish plastic next to it: Great for toys.

Which is only really useful for Engineers, not machinist.

You can prototype it all you want, but how and whether or not we can cut it; is an entirely separate issue.

Paligos, your polish services amount to about as much as that piece of Danish plastic next to it: Great for toys.

What does prototyping something have to do with you cutting it. Prototyping is done for many other reasons besides you being able to cut it. Most engineers have a working knowledge of machining and the processes used and use those when designing parts so that YOU CAN machine it.

What does prototyping something have to do with you cutting it. Prototyping is done for many other reasons besides you being able to cut it. Most engineers have a working knowledge of machining and the processes used and use those when designing parts so that YOU CAN machine it.

Not saying you're wrong... But can you send those engineers my way? My engineers want me to do back work on machines with no live back tools, cross holes on machines with no radial live tools, want me to hold .004 degrees on machines that were never designed to do that, etc etc... Then they come to me like it's my fault their parts won't pass the capability studies.... We call 'em enigma-neers around here... :D

Not saying you're wrong... But can you send those engineers my way? My engineers want me to do back work on machines with no live back tools, cross holes on machines with no radial live tools, want me to hold .004 degrees on machines that were never designed to do that, etc etc... Then they come to me like it's my fault their parts won't pass the capability studies.... We call 'em enigma-neers around here... :D

Maybe you need to find some new ones that know what they are doing then.

...Most engineers have a working knowledge of machining and the processes used and use those when designing parts so that YOU CAN machine it.

You, sir, are either an optimist or you've never spent any time dealing with engineering students.

Most engineers have a working knowledge of machining and the processes used and use those when designing parts so that YOU CAN machine it.

Curious ....

How's the air on your planet and do you have an abundance of red haired women with perfect figures there?

I'll take any two of the three!

old timers can laugh all they want. I had a request from a customer to make a custom prototype wet end for a pump that we manufacture. It had to demonstrate the fit and purpose as a model, and would be nice if it worked. I quoted 6 - 8 weeks and $6400 to mill it from 6061, or 3 days to print it from plastic for $1280.00. He took the plastic prototype. For the purpose, it worked just fine. After a few modifications it will likely be modified 2 or 3 times and then made as a stock item in larger quantities.

There is a real place for our Stratasys Printer. It took a day and a half to print, and 7 or 8 hours in the tank to dissolve the support structure away. It took perhaps a couple hours to generate the model and be ready to print. Didn't affect our normal product one bit.

You can print a lot more than toys if you have reasonable tools and a decent skill set.

Stu

most engineers I know know what machining IS....

Yes, some engineers know about machining. I spent the first 15 years of my career a machinist/toolmaker and the next 30 years as a mechanical engineer, a wonderful combination.

I’ve had a number of instances where a fellow engineer would come to me with a bunch of prototype parts that needed re-work due to a design error on their part. I would usher him down to the model shop, set the machine up, re-work the first part, and have him do the rest. In all cases, they actually enjoyed the experience. The result, a better engineer!

Ed

I have a friend going through Georgia Tech for his ME degree and apparently they are running them through a simplified "how to run a CNC, tolerances, etc" type course these days, so I guess it matters on the engineer.

GT has an excellent program...and it does matter a lot if your job is going to be interacting with other skills that you understand a little about their needs. You will be more successful.

Charles

I have a friend going through Georgia Tech for his ME degree and apparently they are running them through a simplified "how to run a CNC, tolerances, etc" type course these days, so I guess it matters on the engineer.

Ugh, you're not a Dawg, are you? (THWG :D)

Back