What's new
What's new

AntIque Niagara bar folder

Motoman35

Plastic
Hello, I'm new to this site.
I've been asked to help sell a number of older metal working tools for a retiring shop owner. Can anyone here help me determini some fair values. I'd like to price the items to sell at a fair price and avoid selling them overly cheap.

A few examples. I have two small, bench top Niagara bar folders. One is about 2' the other about 32". A blacksmith style anvil. A Roper Whitney punch press, etc.

I have pictures, but unsure how to attach them here.

The bar folders will have a capacity or thickness they are rated for..........makes a difference on price.

What part of Illinois?

when you reply look for the header or tool bar above your writing go to the picture frame icon ( insert image)choose from computer, choose the location ( where the picture is located on your computer) select it should be straight forward from then on. Choose preview post before you post so you know its attached. i.e. Go advanced button bottom right of page then you can preview post with preview post button in same location.once all is ok post it.

Shop is located in Waukegan, IL, which is in the far northeast corner of the state. Can you give some advice as to where to look for the Guage rating?

We need pictures, as condition sets the price. Then we need whatever information you can add, any logos, information, part numbers, and general sizes.

The anvil will bring stupid big money, and even more if its trophy class.

Back