What's new
What's new

Celtic 12 manual

bcguide

Plastic
Hi all
I am new here and just picked up a celtic 12 lathe and am hoping someone could point me to a online manual for it
I would like to learn how to set it up and operate it

Thanks
Scott

Hi all
I am new here and just picked up a celtic 12 lathe and am hoping someone could point me to a online manual for it
I would like to learn how to set it up and operate it

Thanks
Scott

Google is your friend, etc.

Belgian. One of the Mondiale brands.

Tony seems to have manuals:

http://www.lathes.co.uk/mondiale/

"Setup and operate" is a whole "education" in its own right, seldom all that specific to any one lathe.

just though I would update this.
Mondial is still in business so I contacted them and they sent me a pdf of the instruction and maintance manual for free.

Could you post some photos of your machine? I believe a neighbor has one and has mentioned to me he might want to sell it so I'm interested in your opinon and what kind of shape it's in.
Ron

Just saw this. I haven't been checking in lately.
I am impressed with the celtic lathe it is a solidly built lathe in must weigh a 1000 pounds an will take a heavy cut. I really am not a machinist the last time I used a lathe was 30 years ago when I to a power engineering course.

Anyway here is a picture

Attachments

• 20200611_164034.jpg
    20200611_164034.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 267
just though I would update this.
Mondial is still in business so I contacted them and they sent me a pdf of the instruction and maintance manual for free.

Hello bcguide
I am also looking for a manual for a celtic12.
Can you post or mail this pdf?
I contacted mondial and they will sent me a manuall for 150 euro's. Thats a bit too expensive.
Mark

Back