What's new
What's new

Metalworking Garage Sale SW Ohio Friday 4/26/13

47nomad

Cast Iron
Yes it's finally springtime here in Ohio
Time to clear out excess items so I can buy more.

Sorry don't know how to do a link for ad to CL.
Here is how to find it.
Look in Dayton Ohio CL in Tools catagory.
It is listed 4/24/13 date
Title is "Metalworking Garage Sale Friday".
Some forum members have attended at past sales. Thanks for coming.
I tried to have it for PM members only but there was not enough interest to continue that way.
Anyway come on out even if you don't want anything. You can look at the other junk not for sale.
Located 600 Oakland Drive Eaton Ohio 45320 11:00AM to 6:00PM Friday 4/26/13
That is a partial list of items on CL ad. Thanks for reading.

Mr. Nomad...wish I were closer so I could attend. From the looks of the list it appears you have a 'vise vice'! Good luck with the sale.

Stuart

I added old school Strarrett and B&S height gages to sale. $10 and $35, 18 and 24 inch.
You need young eyes for those and the young guys don't want them. Too flimsy to use as a pry bar.
Giving away some stuck Jacobs chucks. Maybe you have more time than me.
Selling some extra heavy duty Armstrong C clamps. Some guys call them Bull clamps.

man, if it was Saturday, I'd be there! tomorrow is my birthday, and we'll all be blowing shit up out at my mom's place. maybe I'll make a trip out sometime if there's leftovers

man, if it was Saturday, I'd be there! tomorrow is my birthday, and we'll all be blowing shit up out at my mom's place. maybe I'll make a trip out sometime if there's leftovers

Make sure you don't blow MOM up....that's a number one no no! She changed your dirty drawers as a baby, you don't want to forget that when you light the fuse...or pull the cord or dial the cellphone.:)

Leftovers...not like 'pieces of people' leftovers I hope!:eek:

Stuart

Yes it's finally springtime here in Ohio
Time to clear out excess items so I can buy more.

Sorry don't know how to do a link for ad to CL.
Here is how to find it.
Look in Dayton Ohio CL in Tools catagory.
It is listed 4/24/13 date
Title is "Metalworking Garage Sale Friday".
Some forum members have attended at past sales. Thanks for coming.
I tried to have it for PM members only but there was not enough interest to continue that way.
Anyway come on out even if you don't want anything. You can look at the other junk not for sale.
Located 600 Oakland Drive Eaton Ohio 45320 11:00AM to 6:00PM Friday 4/26/13
That is a partial list of items on CL ad. Thanks for reading.

That Sterling sounds interesting. What kind of shape is it in? Would you consider shipping it? What is the asking price? Pics and details please. PM sent.

I am also interested in the sterling drill grinder. If you have time please send me pics and price. If I would have known a bit sooner I could have stopped by the sale, alas, too much work, not enough time.

Good thing I put a caution note on that Sterling listing.
Since I had 2 of those I traded one of them for a Mohawk drill grinder this afternoon.
The trade had been in the works for a month.
If I like the Mohawk I'll get rid of the other Sterling.

Had a nice time visting Dave's shop. He has just about everything! It was alot of fun, and picked up 2 vises (since i had to give up my other vise they give me something to do...) and a nice starrett 0-1 mic.

thanks again,

Jer

Bummer! Wish I had seen this post like... yesterday!

:) Would have picked up those height gauges. I have young eyes and DO want them :)

Anything left? Next time im over in the Sydney area I could run down.

I also made it out to Dave's today. He's a great guy with a amazing collection of stuff including an great assortment of vises. However I managed to exercise some self control and only one of my purchases was a vise.

Mike

Back