What's new
What's new

Excello mill - OT humor

excello

Aluminum
Just look at that face! These things are aliens from the deep space system XLO. Pretty sure they landed at Area 51, then quickly migrated to Canada and set up a cloning facility.

Tried to take over the USA but the "Bridgeport Volunteers" beat them back with overwhelming numbers…

Regards,

excello

Attachments

• IMG_4260.jpg
    IMG_4260.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 343
The tootsi pop is in his mouth backwards. No disrespect to owners of these machines.
It is a funny picture.
Edit. i didn't see the lower mouth

:popcorn:You don't know who I am or what I know. Are you the judge jury and executioner. THere are some ignorant self righteous jerks running around. Get yourself a closed forum and talk to yourself. I have over 40 years machine experience. I'm here to make you look smart

:popcorn:You don't know who I am or what I know. Are you the judge jury and executioner. THere are some ignorant self righteous jerks running around. Get yourself a closed forum and talk to yourself. I have over 40 years machine experience. I'm here to make you look smart

I'll bite.... first alien to land on Earth motates over to a Tokheim gasoline pump, sez "take me to your leader"... reports back to his Mothership that Earthlings ignored him, just stood there with their one and only tentacle up their arse.

'Nuther tribe lands, motates up to a Gilbarco gasoline pump, gets the same null response. Reports back to HIS Mothership that Earthlings are too bloody stupid to entertain an intelligent conversation, but man, Oh, MAN are they ever HUNG in the swinging-dick department!

Can we please let flogging class out for the day and have our GROG ration, now?'

:D

Back