What's new
What's new

Free Lathe and Mill SE Mass

jlrii

Hot Rolled
I saw this on CL & originally posted it in the "machinery for sale section" last week and thought this might be a more appropriate forum as it is still listed on CL this week. W&S #3 lathe and Kearney Trecker Milwaukee universal mill. I hate to see machinery go to waste.

LINK>>>>Machinery

JR

No Afilliation....blah, blah, blah

Last edited:
Machinery on CL

I wrote to that guy about a half hour after he posted them and have not had a reply. Anyone here heard from him, haul them home, etc?

I'd be interested in splitting the freight as I am interested in the W&S but already have a nice family of 5 K&T mills so that one would be for sale when I got it home anyway.

Doug :cheers:

I wrote to that guy about a half hour after he posted them and have not had a reply. Anyone here heard from him, haul them home, etc?

I'd be interested in splitting the freight as I am interested in the W&S but already have a nice family of 5 K&T mills so that one would be for sale when I got it home anyway.

Doug :cheers:

Wow... To Detroit?

All the way to Deetroit

I can't get one for much less than that around here and I'd still have to get it home so what the heck.

Besides if it saves two good machines then I can indulge my interest on the cheap and still sell it if I want to and cover most of the cost. :willy_nilly::nutter::crazy:

Back