What's new
What's new

Hello from new member

robwillbuyit

Plastic
To whom it may concern I would just like to say hello and thank you for providing this site for inquiring minds. Looking forward to finding out some information on my Barber Coleman lathes and figuring out how to get all the Machine Tool parts and bearings that I have accumulated over the years into the right hands.One my favorite things that happens is when a multi-billion-dollar company calls and says we normally don't buy something like this but you're the only one that has it that just makes my day. Thank you in advance to everyone in the Forum for their input. Hopefully someday I can be known as an asset to the community

robwillbuyit:

Please post the Serial Numbers from your Barber Colman lathes. I may be able to supply some history on these machines. There are still a few Patterns for the DHL lathes in stock and a limited amount of Repair Parts for the DHL, GHL, HHL and THL lathes. Most of the drawings for these lathes are still in the files, so parts can be made if required.

Hendeyman

RobWillBuyIt:

You can post photos! First create a post. Then click Edit Post, and then click Go Advanced, and scroll to the bottom to see Manage Attachments. First you select images for uploading, then you pick the ones you want in the post.

There are STICKY NOTES in this forum and in the GENERAL forum that tell how to do this.

Glad to hear that there are still vendors out there willing to stock obscure parts!

John Ruth

Thanks for the info I read the sticky notes on day one I figure it's my mobile device I also seen a thread where there was a two-day waiting. So you can't spam and run. I'll have to try something other than my phone I have a lot of cool photos I would like to share in the History Section that pertain to Machine Tool history in Rockford Illinois

Back