What's new
What's new

Interesting "Baby" shaper

Looks like the fine craftsmanship of a model maker.

I stumbled across this web page

Putnam Planer

and was amazed at the detail this craftsman applied into his projects

Check out more of his projects www.ostermanminiatures.com

Maybe when I'm older I will have the eyes and hands for this kind of detail.
biggrin.gif

Cool minitures, but amazingly bad photography detail to be selling what he is selling. The Putnam planer image looks pretty good compared to some. Boggles my mind that someone who is used to dealing with intricate details doesn't put forth more effort to actually show those details.

I too enjoyed the miniatures, very impressive,indeed. What is even more impressive (to me anyway) is the pride this young man has for his family, rare,now-a-days for a 17 year old!

Richard

Shapeaholic,are you addicted enough to desire a Southbend 7" shaper on factory 3 drawer base in really nice condition?The base looked bad so I had it tanked and painted it, not one dent,really straight.The key for the drawer locks is even there.Its the model WITHOUT pressure oil.Good clear operators manual.Love to watch and listen to it operate,but it takes up room that I can use better for other things---Tim Smyth

Hey Tim, if you want rid of your SB shaper post it in the free ad section. I listed my SB shaper, but all the interested parties where a few thousand miles away. They where on the west coast and I live in northeast. Not big on truck shipments to far away places- but lots of folks out there who would like a little shaper. I think I'll keep mine. Good luck.

Back