What's new
What's new

Hendey tie bar 12x42 craigslist Santa Rosa, CA

Late thirties/early forties. You can tell both by the cabinet legs and between centers length designation as opposed to overall bed length.

John Oder

George, you reminded me that in fact I had previously posted a link to this. I did a search, and I see this was posted back in Jan, still at $650.

Seems like a pretty nice machine. I'd buy as future project if I had room to store it, but alas, I am completely out of space.

This one has "All the good pieces that are often MIA" - chuck,faceplate,steadyrest,taper attachment. It also features cabinet legs and the chip tray. You could pay more and get less! JRR

Don't tempt me.....my 16" tie bar is nearing completion after two years of hard work, lost parts, etc. etc.......plus I'm out of room too! 'Course it would be nice to have an "all Hendey" equipped shop.....

Nurse! My pill!!

Anyway, it looks like a lathe offered in the Western Antique Iron Trader and I think it was actually more than a year ago. I believe the man's name is Bernie Swertz, Schwartz, something like that and he's always got interesting goodies.

Maybe I could float a loan........naahh. Wouldn't cover the cost of a divorce.

Back