What's new
What's new

K&T Milwaukee 2HL Vertical Swivel Head Milli

Watty

Plastic
Trying to get my old girl squared away. Looking for advice on fluids way oil etc. I have a 150 way oil in hand but am in need fluids to fill the additional reservoirs. Any help will be appreciated.

jg-151387-3.jpg

Knee and column on their other mills use Mobil DTE Heavy Medium. If table/saddle is provided with a one shot Bijur pump like my CH, I put Vactra Numbered way oil in there

Manual scan - thanks to member Ramsay1

Kearney & Trecker Co. - Publication Reprints - Kearney and Trecker Operator Manual 1h-2hl | VintageMachinery.org

Parts Book scan - thanks to member Ramsay1

Kearney & Trecker Co. - Publication Reprints - Kearney & Trecker 1H-2HL Parts | VintageMachinery.org

1940 Lube Bulletin

Kearney & Trecker Co. - Publication Reprints - Kearney & Trecker Lubrication Bulletin 32-B | VintageMachinery.org

Thanks Ramsey, I think I understand the column and Knee but the manual call for Grease in the Head Zerks? Sovarex #1 Do you know a good equivalent?

Thanks Ramsey, I think I understand the column and Knee but the manual call for Grease in the Head Zerks? Sovarex #1 Do you know a good equivalent?

Sovarex I think was a trade name of Socony Vacuum later Mobil Oil Corp...I have used Exxon #2 grease In my vertical head attachments with no problems...Number 1 is not as thick as #2.. You could try your local oil supplier maybe they can cross it over.. Just don't overgrease as at higher speeds, grease will churn and cause a temperature rise..Ramsay 1:)

Back