What's new
What's new

Machine Repair tool sale / machinist / leveling/ scraping

I went and bought two BIAX scrapers today. I will be offering them here shortly.

Still many straight edges for sale and some precision levels and inspection scopes.

If anyone wants me to buy some straight edges for them, let me know real soon. I will not ship them but you could pick them up at the NAMES show in April. Or come by next week.

Good quality stuff but I do not know the field enough to know what is worth buying and holding for later resale.

Given the level of interest that people have expressed on PM, I would speculate on ALL the straight edges being sell-able, even ones that might need to be re-trued. Even a seasoned casting for a straightedge seems to be of interest to some.

There are a lot of people who would like to try their hand at truing up worn machine tools. The fact that some of them may be "dreaming" doesn't mean that they don't have enough money to buy a camel back straightedge.

I'd bet the straight edges would sell at NAMES. It all a matter of how low can you buy them for?

John R.

Back