What's new
What's new

Another great E-bay buy

Looks like something I wouldn't want to let get away.....
rolleyes.gif

-Tony

WOW...
<hears a song playing?

what's that?

UNDER THE SEA!!!

looks like it came off the titanic /// you know, on a recent salvage mission

jeffe

Gawd, what an idiot...I sent the below email to the seller just now...doubt it will do a bit of good, but he didn't type the listing in all caps so maybe there's a tiny bit of hope...

===========

You need to take the word "nice" out of your heading. Seeing as how this rusty piece is pretty much the opposite of "nice" you are corrupting the meaning of the word making it meaningless for other sellers who actually may have "nice" things for sale.
D. Thomas
Procyon Machine

Sad thing is, that I could use one of those "boring heads" as I have a set of inserts for it. Don't think i'll be biddingon that one though. Thats the nice thing about ebay,,,,,I say let these people wsate their time and money listing rusty junk with ridiculous descriptions, it's just makes those with nice merchandise and honest descriptions look better. I would not say a word to this guy, he obviously has it all together.
smile.gif

The best part is that it is not a boring head. It is a quick change holder that uses stubby little holders. Royal made one just like it. They may have even made them for Bridgeport and rollmarked them with the Bridgeport logo. I have one and would like to find some more of the holders.

looks like a drill chuck to me.....its easy to see it aint a boring head...just because it may be in a boring head box...doesnt make it a boring head! Arf are you sure about the quick change classification.....this kind of stuff makes me worry about legit SOUNDING stuff......he must just type in GREAT on all his auctions, and hope for the one sucker out there....bob

Back