What's new
What's new

FS-Emco Maximat Super 11's

L Webb

Titanium
I have 3 Super 11's for sale.
3emcolathes.jpg

None are complete.
The first lathe is minus a toolpost and the tailstock is missing the quill and quill lock, and the tailstock feed handle is bent.
I put power to it, 220V 3 PH, and the gears in the headstock seemed quiet.
It has the Emco 3 jaw chuck.
The factory stand is in good shape.

The second lathe has an incomplete toolholder on it. It has no tailstock.
It is missing the drive gears from the quadrant.
Under power, 220V 3 PH, there is noise in the headstock at medium to higher speeds.
It has the Emco 3 jaw chuck.
The factory stand is in good shape.

The third machine is pretty well stripped.
There is no motor or electrical box. Everything is missing out of the headstock except for the spindle which is loose out of the headstock. There is no tailstock or compound slide. This machine is missing quite a few handles.
The factory stand is missing one door.

These machines came out of a vo-tech school.
No toolpost grinders were used on these so the ways are in good shape, just the usual various dings but no wear ridges.

I would like to sell these as one lot.
$1500 for the three.
The machines are located in East Los Angeles, Ca and I will load for free.
I can e-mail detail pictures if you want.
Contact me at [email protected]

Thank you
Les

Cute. I wonder how things like tailstocks get to the point of missing in the first place ? Instead of "food fights" do students sometimes have "tailstock fights" ?
smile.gif

I don't know Don.
Maybe they get lost and damaged when the machines get moved. Some of those school district employees really don't care.

Les

The machines are looking really nice,
you can get still all necessary spare parts
from EMCO Austria (we still produce them) !
Please contact:
EMCO MAIER CORPORATION
2841 Charter Street
Columbus, Ohio 43228
Phone: +1-614/771 59 91
Fax: +1-614/771 59 90
[email protected]

roland (from EMCO Austria)

Yup! He is definitely telling the truth. Emco changes their colors about once every few years, but that isn't a problem...

Hey Emco, do you work for Emco? I'm looking for the schematics (board level) to the Emcotronic T1 control. The company is ceasing support soon, so I'm hoping they will not mind giving out the schematics once they do that (seeing as it is officially a dead product then). Can you help?

Thanks,
Alan

The lathes are sold. Thank you everybody for your interest.

One disadvantage of the time limit on editing posts is that now this one will be back at the top.

Les

Back