What's new
What's new

I have new Items Please look!!!

Kayleme

Plastic
Please look at my auctions. http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=kayleme&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25
At this time I have many items for sale I have : 2 - 2 spindle drill presses, a lista cabinet, brown and sharpe OD/ID grinder, a leblond lathe 20" X 5', A Better engineering parts washer, A Hardinge conquest 42 CNC Machine, And a large HPM Hydraulic press. I have started most of my machines at $1.99 with no reserve and I do sell them for what ever the last bid is and I will never take them off early. So if you are looking for a good deal on any of these things then please take a look and I will be listing new stuff all the time. Like currently I have a little tool room lathe that I am in the process of fixing and will be putting on very soon. and many other things. So please take a look! Please contact me if there is any questions you have it try to answer them as soon and as good as I can. I hope to hear from you!!!
Thank You!
****Have A Great Day
smile.gif
!!****
Dura-Lite,Inc.
Mrs.Kayle Earnest
P.O. Box 975
1001 S Echo
Holdenville, OK 74848
405-379-3343 day or 405-379-5009 night or 405-380-6531(cell)

And any of you new dad's out there, she has baby stuff too !
smile.gif

An interesting mix of items for sale. It might be a good idea to run a spell check on your listings, especially the titles. More people will probably find hydraulic press than hydralic presss.

I saw an interesting article on people who get great eBay deals due to seller misspellings recently. Some of the misspellings the article highlighted included labtop computer, compact computer, flatwear, and earings. Just for fun after reading the article I did a search and found a half dozen labtop computers.

I'm am the worlds worst speller. Thank you I went in and fixed it. I have listed it twice without knowing it was like that. This morning I listed the leblond lathe as lablond lathe. So I wasn't surprised when you told me! Hey I'm only human(and an Okie)!

Kayleme...want to thank you again for the Rivett 1020...it is a wonderful lathe... if you would like to see it with new paint (navy) check out www.plastikosmd.com just added accumulator dial and will post new pic soon along with new abene

scott

That's pretty neat. I would love to keep this machine but I don't have any use for it and my husband won't let me put it in our living room
smile.gif
The one I have has a pretty good paint job on it but I do like it in blue. Thanks for sharing! That is one reason I love this job because I have seen machines ever since I was born and now that I am old enough I am getting to learn about them. So I love to see new stuff.

Back