What's new
What's new

"Well Setting" Power Feeds

Jason J

Plastic
Has anyone here ever heard of a "Well Setting" power feed for a Bridgeport or clone? I have an incomplete one and would like to make it functional. No luck on eBay or Google. Anybody have a cheap power feed for sale?

a home built power feed would be a good plan to sell! seems like you could build a pretty nice one with a few sprockets, a belt, vari speed and motor. I saw one using an old B+D vari speed drill [one of those real crappy yellow ones with the 6 inch cord].

I have a Well Setting power feed that I bought at Men Metal & Machines Expo in Visalia in October. I haven't installed it yet on my Clausing 8520. I bought it from the guy who advertises Prazi stuff on the back cover of Home Shop Machinist. I forget the name of the outfit, but you should be able to find out from an issue of the magazine. I don't have one handy at the moment.

I have an original Bridgeport old style power feed with the cast iron gear box. It is very heavy duty. I will take the best offer on it. I am located in San Diego, CA , but don't mind shipping it as long as you pay the freight.
Regis [email protected]

Back