What's new
What's new

Devalliere lathe

Markusfu

Stainless
Wanted any information, manuals, or correspondence with operator OR OWNER of a Devalliere H 130 LATHE

Thanks
Markus

I note this thread is a bit old, but DValliere owners are few and far between. I have just purchased an H130 and would be interested in comparing notes. No manuals though.

Try here:

Your best bet is here:

Google Translate

It is a french site, but the google translator at least makes some sense out of it.... :D About half-way down the page they are discussing the DV 130 - I found these machines interesting, as at least some of them use double strand roller chain drive to the spindle instead of belts....

I have one but its find of a frankin lathe. I got mine for the chip pan of logan parts that was there and I was going to send it to scrap but I got a wild hair and put power to it ran well. so I knew where a compound for a lathe that was about right cheap and I had a logan tail stock that was for a 11" and I needed the 12" compound that was with it so we have a 130 International model some of the only info I have found is at Tony's web site Page Title Ken

Back