What's new
What's new

Millrite Milling Machine on Ebay

Wow! That is the exact mill I was looking for! That would have been perfect for my home shop. With Variable speed, power X and (RARE) power Quill feeds and the apparent overall condition, this Millrite seems like a steal and the perfect machine for a home shop. I ended up with an old Bridgeport with no X power feed and a lot more wear and tear on the table and step pulley drive and am sorely tempted to sell it for your Millrite.

Nice machine.

John

Thanks. this is a nice machine. I used it a while back to make an adapter plate for a pump out of 1 inch AL, lots of milling and counter boring and it worked perfectly. This was in a small maintaince shop in a former Kodak plant so it never got heavy use.

Surplus,
That's not far from me at all. What are teh approximate overall dimensions of it? (need to make sure I have room before I would bring it home). Also, don't have any recommendations on what single phase would work well there do you? Thanks.

The mill fits on a regular pallet, so 4 x 4 foot print would be about right. a 1 hp 1 phase, c mount, open 115-230 volt would be in the 2 -300 range at Grainger, you can find them used very cheap. I have many used 3 phase but no 1 phase, other wise I would include one.

John

I have gotton many emails on this, lots of interest, but only one bid, so there are alot of people waiting until the last moment to bid, just a warning...

a few added comments:
weight is 1200 lbs for basic machine,
head tilts side to side
table is in great condition, one little drill mark.
ways are in good condition, flaking shows on back half of knee but not front half

Back