What's new
What's new

OLDER MITS F-1 SERIES WIRE

DROOGIE

Plastic
I HAVE A 1984 MITS F 110 WIRE THAT HAS BEEN IN MY SHOP SINCE 1996. WE HAVE USED IT FOR ALL KIND OF WORK IN OUR JOB SHOP. NOTHING SUPER CRITICAL, BUT IT HAS BEEN PRETTY RELIABLE FOR US. IT IS A REAL CREME PUFF (THE SK UNIT WIRE FEEDER STILL WORKS GREAT) BUT WE ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THE ADAPTIVE CONTROL AND OUR WIRE IS BREAKING ALL THE TIME. THE MITS PEOPLE HAVE NARROWED IT DOWN TO THE MOTHER BOARD OR THE (2) MEMORY BOARDS WHICH ARE 3K-4K EACH. WE HAVE DECIDED TO RETIRE THE MACHINE AND UPGRADE LATER. ANY SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT TO DO WITH IT. NOT WORTH MUCH ON THE MARKET BUT JUST HARD FOR ME TO JUNK OUT FOR SCRAP METAL. ANYONE NEED SPARE PARTS OR HAVE THEIR OWN 110 MACHINE AND WOULD LIKE TO TRY AND FIX THIS ONE. I WOULD LET IT GO TO ANYONE WILLING TO PICK IT UP. IT REALLY IS A VERY CLEAN, WELL MANTAINED MACHINE!

JUST WONDERING,

DROOGIE

Ouch, wish it was closer! I have two F-1's a 90 that I use and a 110 thats my parts machine. Mine don't have the auto threader. Also, have two spare LC-20 PCB's. Very good chance I could get your machine fixed with the parts off of the 110...

Boy, I sure would love to get yours. Can you load it? And disconnect everything? All I would have to do then would find someone that could get it from you and bring it here...

Eric

Have you talked to Encore? I think they are a division of Mits. They rebuild older Mits. machines and resell them.

Encore EDM
1500 Michael Drive
Wood Dale, IL 60191 Phone: 630-350-3900

Back