What's new
What's new

Anyone looking for some fill in wire work - low priority

Wade C

Stainless
What it would be is lots of 'one of a kind' but similar in overall design. A few repeats of same thing. Id provide a dxf or dwg for the parts. No major hurry, needs to be hardened to 50-55RC prior to the major cut. Last guy quoted me 450 for material and cut time - trying to keep it under 260-300 if not cheaper :D . There are lots of variables in how it can be done. Block is 1.5 x 1.5 x~2" needs bored ~.625 (doesnt have to be wired), one threaded hole from top (usually 1/4 20) and one cut that is roughly 4-5 sq in of material (not counting the .625" portion that would have already been removed)

Id rather not post up images of it here, but am happy to email pics ect as long as confideniality applies.
post up or PM me and we can talk.

Oh one correction to the "Low priority" most of my stuff is low priority... 1-2 months turnaround is acceptable.... but I do have two of these parts that the original guy was supposed to start on 2-3 months ago... just got email with 190 price increase and hadnt started em yet (I sold them for less than the new cost based off of the original quote). My customers arent happy... so there is a little priority on these few peices....
Thanks
Wade

Ive got quite a few resposes, so Im going to see how they sift out and then go from there. Ill holler back up if I dont come up with something that works.

Thanks for all the responses. I really didnt expect hardly any.

Wade

Wade,
I am located in Tennessee. If I can help in any way let me know. You can call me at 1-731-697-2088. I am looking for new work for my EDM. I have a Mits. 90HA.

Thanks
Steve
Precision EDM and CNC, LLC

Back