What's new
What's new

System 3R Tooling package

Dante

Plastic
I just purchased my first EDM Machine (Mitsubishi FA10S Wire [email protected] EDM)and am looking to buy some fixturing. It was recommeded that I buy the following:
3R-02.10HP WEDM Macro Automatic chuck HP - $3,595.00
#R-262HP WEDM Leveling Head HP stype - #3,360.00
3R-292.3K WEDM 0-4" Supervise - $3,180.00
I am getting 15% off this price for a total of $8,614.75.
Is this a good system? Is this a good price? Are there better systems and better pricing I should be looking at? Since I am new at this, any help would be appreciated.

I have the 3R 6 inch supervise with leveling head and dovetail. I don't know exactly what i paid. It was thrown in on my Fa20s purchase. The list was over $8000.00. I didn't pay that. I am guessing in the 5 to 6 range. It is hard to tell when you do it with the machine, esprit, and tooling. Where i work previously i belive they paid around $7000.00 for the same setup i have.

Check your pricing with David at Hitech Machinery. He is a 3r dealer, then you will know if you are getting a good deal or not.630-443-7865 tell him Jason with Premier told you to call. This is the best way to know if the deal your getting is good or not.

#1, make sure you get 3 competitive bids. You always want to keep your vendors hones. #2 Quality must be number one criteria.

Good Luck.

Check to see what prices Electrodes,Inc. will give you. The Charlotte NC branch that I deal with will often give discounts on big purchases... I would guess all the branches would do the same..

Back