What's new
What's new

Charmilles D 10 Sink EDM

tli100

Plastic
I purchased a Charmilles D 10 Sinke EDM Machine. It does NOT want to come down in th "Z" axis. But the machine is in excellent condition. ANY IDEAS ? Also Need schematics for the machine.

email me at [email protected]

Thank You

A few things to check, is the machine in Manual or Edge Find mode when you are trying to move the Z axis. These are the 2 settings between negative and positive electrode settings. What is the servo dial set at? This is the little knob above the A and B time settings, adjusting this will make your ram go up or down. Also looking behind the ram is a clear plastic tube about 1" in diameter, this shows your hydralic fluid level for the ram is there any oil in it? Is the motor rotation on the hydralic pump correct? Charmillles Technologies should still have manuals for this machine. Their phone number is 1-800-282-1336. Mark

Make sure that there are no wires that are grounded out to the machine...for axample a pinched or frayed wire somewhere on the machine.

I was told by a Charmilles Service Tech that they no longer service the "Green" machines so good luck...

Back