What's new
What's new

recommend spindle system for me

Jessie

Plastic
Hello, everyone,

I am going to buy a spindle system for my micro EDM machine, but I don't know which company produce spindle suitful for micro EDM. :confused:

Could you please recommend some spindle system for me???

Many thanks.

Jessie,
Please post more information. What exactly are you referring to as "Spindle System" and what type and size machine do you have. I am sure someone here will be able to help you.

Hi Hollistergc,

The Spindle System I meant is the system including spindle, motor, control unit, clamp for a micro die sinking EDM machine. My micro EDM machine is small one, about 400*400*400mm.

Can you recommend spindle system to me??

thanks.

I do not know of any aftermarket rotating spindles that are specially made for Micro EDM Machines.
Both System 3R and Hirschmann do make high-speed (up to 2000 RPM) spindles that are designed to help burn small diameter holes with standard machines.

There is one Micro EDM machine that I know of that uses spindle attachments that are built specifically for their equipment. Perhaps their devices could be used on other equipment.

Try calling Graham Ruck of Saturn Industries at 518-828-9956. He represents this Micro EDM Machine and maybe he can help.

Back