What's new
What's new

Wire prices?

customlll

Aluminum
I am in Canada and need to buy .010 wire. What is the most economical wire to buy?? Hard brass?
I have a 1996 Charmilles 310. I use 35 lb. rolls.

Hi custom, its Marty from Ontario. I have 2 310's and a 510 from Charmilles and I run stratified wire all the time. I find it cuts better and faster in steel than half hard. We but both types of wire from Electrodes of Canada. Give em a call.

Marty

Thanks Marty, I do buy everything from Electrodes, I was just looking to see if there is something better. I mainly s stratified also, but do use HB for jobs that time is not important. Where do you buy your parts from?
[email protected]

I but the perishables from www.advanceedm.com like the carbide contacts for the machines are $23 US and from Charmilles they $46. For all the big stuff I buy from Charmilles. My mother board just went on my 510 and it cost me $6400 US to replace it, then I found out that the new puter does not recognize the screen on the machine so to buy a new LCD from Charmilles was another $2800. I told them to keep their screen. Marched right into the front office, grabbed the secretary's 15" LCD and slapped it in with a few custom made mounting brackets. Told my boss I took her monitor and he said "WHAT" ??? Ten I told him I just saved the company about $3500 Can. and he said thanks !!! She got a new 17" and everyone is happy.

Marty

Back