What's new
What's new

Free EDM Fluid

metronorth

Hot Rolled
I have 3 barrels of Commonwealth EDM 244 that anyone is welcome to if they want it. I purchased it 2 years ago and ran it for 2 or 3 small jobs in my Hansvedt but then I converted the EDM to a CMM and there is no longer a requirement for fluid. I am located in Brampton Ontario, just north of Toronto. My exact location can be found at my website metronorth.ca.

Glenn.

can I pick it up in Minaki next spring when I go there fishing? ;) seriously though, I am in South Dakota, not sure what the tarrif on this would be or what the shipping would be, I am interested though.

Hello metronorth, I also have a bunch of used edm oil from an old elox. Can it be used in a home oil burner? Mabey a stupid question but thanks for helping us out.

David

I have had 2 serious inquiries about this fluid, one from SNOCAT_TRF and another from a local person. The local person arrived with a truck and took it away. I must apologize to SNOCAT as we spoke on the phone and he was interested in arranging for pick-up but the space is too valuable in my shop and I was glad to see the barrels leave on the first truck that arrived. I guess my new five star rating is going to take a beating.
Glenn.

Thanks for the apology metronorth, Yes I was serious about getting the fluid as I just picked up two eltee pulsitrons and a charmilles yesterday. I need to get them unloaded later today. I am looking to sell the one Charmilles D10 so if anyone is interested get in touch with me.

I believe it was almost cost or time prohibitive for me at the present time, as the logistics of it was very difficult for me with you being in Canada.

Back