What's new
What's new

AGIETRON 100C

Saso N

Plastic
I have Agietron 100C but I have big problem with machine.
I have problem with starting program on machine.I have manual and I do everything from manual but in the end program will start but never start the erosion.Machine have too many option but I need only clasic erozion in Z axes.
I was programmed program from manual, save in machine and finally start program but erosion never start.
I had instaled in the machine completely tehnology for machine, Cycle reset registers,Cycle Measure, Cycle GEO, Cycle TECTRON.
Every time when I start some program in the machine on the screen of machine in right corner I have:
Piece =NO 0-0
Electrode =NO 0-0
Point =NO 0-0
I don't know do I have problem with correction catalog or with register or with other thing.

I'm not familiar with that particular machine, but when I ran an Agie wire machine with the Agievision control, you had to mark a workpiece as "present", and then as "available", before you could queue it for burning.

It sounds like you're missing a few steps. The Agie's are much more complicated to learn, even for simple stuff, but also much more powerful and versatile once you know what your doing.

Cheers!

Roy Solomon

i have instructions that i wrote up on how to set up and run a agie 100d. if you would think i will help e mail me and i will send them to you

Dear Sir,

i am facing the same problem with agietron 100C what have been faced by Saso N.

Is there any body who can help me to run this machine.

Awaiting for positive reply

I am familiar with the machine. Need to see the
program and what is loaded into memory. you must
have technology loaded first, then 3000, 3111,3222,
3333, 3444 and then your program.

Thanks for your reply sir.

Is It possible for you to send me small video to manage the program and run the machine as per your direction or step by step instruction.

Your kind help would be appreciated highly.

Awaiting for your positive reply.

Hello,
I need your help, i have a agie compact 3. I did a mistake, i erased the program 3000,3111, 3222,3333,3444 from the memory where we load the program for erosion. So now i cant start a work. Do you know how to load these programs?
I Hope that someone Can help me!thanks

Back