What's new
What's new

MOOG 83-3000

Rondal

Plastic
I recently purchased a cnc moog83-3000.I am trying to hook the machines hydraulics-mill-speed inverter, up to power but the problem is that I have 4 wires that are not labled.(the electrician had to serarate mill,hydraulic unit,speed inverter for shipping) 2 of them go from a S5 and S6 servo card to a unknown terminal on the bottom of control panel.I have some photos if anyone thinks they can help.Thanks Rondal

Is this one of those pneumatic logic circuits of hydraulic Moogs or the newer type ? (what year is it ?)

THIS IS A HYDRAULIC MODEL 83-3000 I WOULD LIKE TO GET A SCHEMATIC OF THE CONTROL PANEL IF I CAN?I BELIEVE IT IS THE NON U L VERSION WHICH STATES THE FUSE SIZES AND TYPE , MAY ALSO SHOW THE SPINDLE SPEED CONTROLLER

I also have a Moog 83-3000 ser#2945 with the super board, I have all the manuals for this machine, if you Email me at [email protected] I will be happy to send you what you need. I got this mill for a song but have not had time to set it up(power problems need a converter).
smile.gif

Back