What's new
What's new

Looking for EMCO stepper motor boards

Geoff

Plastic
I am desperately looking for 2 stepper motor boards for my EMCO tronics M1 F3 CNC milling machine. The part No is R3D 401 001. They can be in working or not working condition. I am prepared to pay top money to anybody that has one or 2 of these. The exact same ones are used in the EMCO lathes, so if any body out there has some of these from an old machine please let me know. Hope to hear from you soon

Thanks Doug for your reply. Would it be possible for you to get me the phone number of EMCO in Columbus Ohio. It is very difficult for me to do that as I am in Australia. I wouldf very much appreciate it if you could find that out for me. I rang one guy up over there from Emco, but I am not sure which branch of Emco he was from. His name was Steve Lookabaugh but he was unable to help me. Hope to hear from you soon

Thanks Doug for your help. Unfortunatly I am still looking for these boards as they were not able to help me . I think it was the same place that I rang once before and got hold of Steve Lookabaugh. This time I got somebody else but he couldnt or wouldnt help either.. Maybe its just too much trouble for them as I am so far away????? If anybody out there knows of a machine or the boards for sale please contact me..

Back