What's new
What's new

Finding machine usage hours via the control ?

• Thread starter D. Thomas
  • Start date
  • Replies 3
  • Views 1,385
D

D. Thomas

I know you can bring up the machine hours on late model Yasnac controls, but was wondering if you can do the same on Fanuc ? Specifically, Fanuc-OT controls of 1988 (B model) and 1996 (D model) vintage. Looking in the manuals and don't see any mention of it, but wonder if it might be a Fanuc tech "secret" ?

i'll have to get back to you tommorow on that. i work on fanuc's and have a lot of paper on them. i'll dig and be back around 2:00 pm est.. i know the mori that i am most familliar with has a screen, i beleive its somewhere in the dgnos pages.see ya later

I know the Fanuc 15-T control on our 1989 Mori-Seiki SL25 has a page on the display somewhere that shows the machine hours, I could look next week and find what page it's on, pretty easy to find, but it might not be accurate because I think that number reset to 0 hr. after a freak power outage at the exact moment I was replacing the backup batterys, the machine lost most of it's parameters!!!!!What's the odds on that happening? Took all day to get it working again.

Hmmm...seems spaceace is a wee bit late getting back....been about 1,600 "tommorows" since then... :rolleyes:

Back