What's new
What's new

used cnc equipment

Local auctions can be *OK*, but unless you are very familiar with CNC's, you might be better off going with eBay, or some sort of dealer.
There are a lot of hidden things that can be wrong with a CNC machine which wont be disclosed, or obvious at the auctions.
Some of them can cost more to repair than the machine is worth

Sean

You should contact Allmetal Machine & Tool Sales in Brisbane Australia. Because of the exchange rate the machines in Australia are almost half price. This company go right over the machines when they come in and they also do retrofitting if the controls are faulty. They export all over the world and set the machine up for the right voltage for your country. Check out their website at www.workin4u.com/allmetal

bobdog,

when you say used cnc equipment, do you mean the complete machine, control system, or parts of the control system ?

The auctions are okay for machines, but for hard to find controls, or parts off them controls, you may want to find companies, like Allmetal Machine, as Geoff has stated or you could try a company in the UK, called DNC Electronics, i know that this company supplies Fanuc parts, and offers repairs, and cost-effective replacement monitors. quite easy to find on the net.

I just sold a mori seki sl2b to cnc surplus in arlington texas as a parts machine. One board went bad and it would cost too much to just find out which board it was (up to maby $2500 and then that much for a replacement board). Sold it to them for$1100.00 and i am happy with that. If you are looking for parts try them they have a good web site to search for parts, I have not yet bought from them so i can't tell you about cost or reputation. Used equipment is very cheap at auctions right now. I just bought a matsurra 400h horizontal machining center which has 11 pallets on a shuttel and 62 tool magazine, thru spindle coolant, and 20 hp for $11000.00 . Its up and running and making chips. Machines are at bottom price but you have got to have the work to justify the purchase, or another thought drop or lower your 401k investment in the stock market and invest in yourself.
good luck shopping!!
pat

We have (3) Lathes for sale in Prospect Heights, IL that came off lease default. We are unsure where we should turn to sell at this point. Can anyone help? We have (1) 1999 Daewoo Puma 250B CNC Turning Center equipped with Fanuc 18T CNC control w/ CRT, Kitagawa B212 12" 3-jaw chuck, 10 station turret, 30 HP high torques spindle motor, tailstock & automatic tool setter. (1) 1998 Daewoo Puma 250BX CNC Turning Center equipped with Fanuc 18T CNC control w/ CRT, Kitagawa B212 12" 3-jaw chuck, 10 station turret, 30 HP high torque spindle motor, tailstock & automatic tool setter. (1) 1998 Daewoo Puma 200LCX CNC Turning Center equipped with Fanuc 18T CNC control w/ CRT, Kitagawa B210 10" 3-jaw chuck, 12 station turret, 20 HP high torque spindle motor, tailstock, automatic tool setter & extended bed. All three power up but are listed in poor condition. Call (877) 992-7738 x7034 or email [email protected] for details on conditon and photos. Entertaining all offers to buy, AS IS WHERE IS. LOOKING TO SELL IMMEDIATELY!

Back