What's new
What's new

integrex cam

pi

Stainless
who is using cam to g-code program mazak integrex lathes? what do you use?

We tried NX, but it was excruciatingly hard to get to work.......ME department was to cheap to send someone to post builder class and NX wouldn't give up one.
Mastercam , however, would. This is what we are using.

Yep. I have one. Its on my hub.

Not really, I just always wanted to say that. :D

This customer of mine. Their doing some whizzo work, that’s really starting to come together. Been a steep few months, but they are starting to roll off some good finished product that used to be 2 -3 -4 set-ups. I’m swinging a spanner there currently. I’ll take a look. What ever they are doing they are starting to make it look easy

(Adding on edit) P.S Whats an ME Department. Manufacturing? Methords? Morons in Engineering?

-Phil

ME = Manufacturing Engineering, but I think I like your definition better.

BTW, Mastercam gave us a post and it seems our friends @ UGS, Unigraphics, NX or whoever they are now are going to hit you for $ every chance they get!

i can't actually speak from experience because i program for the mills. but i do know that our lathe guys are really happy with it. at first our operators were less than thrilled, but here lately they have been asking for old apt programs to be redone in Esprit. we have been using Esprit for about 3 years now and have had good results.

Pi,

I am sorry that I cannot help you with your request but I do have a question. The Mazak dealer always makes a big point of how easy it is to program their machine useing their control. How have you found the Integrex machines to work with? Do the machines have the same programing system as the 3 axis machines or is it something different?

Charles

mazatrol has always been a 2d program. this is a live 5 axis machine capable of 3d contours. mazatrol is of little use.

once i find a package i like my boss will have a dealer. i'm not about to recommend software i have not tested. a person would be ignorant to do so.

Hello,

At work it's Unigraphics. The posts are custom. All in EIA/G-code. Works pretty good, although some editing on the machine is still required.

Will

Hi, I'm new here but we use NX2 for Intergrex. We have a kick but programmer that has found several bug's in the Mazak Intergrex software as well as working with the NX tech.'s on a QUALITY post processor for NX. We are 1 of 9 shops in the country that works High end Areospsace parts for the Gov.

There's NOTHING we can't make.

Also we have an awsome post processor file for Mastercam Lathes.

We do 5 axixs 3d milling for breakfest.

We had Mazak try to sell us a turn key Intergrex when after 3 months they came back and told us that they can't make this part on the intergrex.

We are now in full production of that very part and Mazak has come to US for help. Lazy As* Basta**'S.

Check out our web site here.....

http://aphelionptc.com/

Check out 5 axis milling, we're making that on the Intergrex One operation two spindle's with NX2 as our cam package

WE ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys are paranoid. I'm definately not PI and I dont need a button or a chest.

We have all the awards on the wall in our loby.

Stop by and look some time.

hello,

I'd have to agree that there are a number of "bugs" in the integrex control. I'd say that one of the most important things about the Integrex is to think outside the box. It is not a "conventional" machine by any means.

neat parts there Hemi, those out of solid or castings?

Will

Back