What's new
What's new

Where to find mazak tech.

tdhn99

Plastic
Hello,

Does anyone know Mazak's Tech. when Mazak machine down we can call them service 24Hrs in California, LA.

Thanks

If you get really desperate, I live in Wisconsin and I know of two different techs that used to work at Mazak as factory techs. A phone call is generally free, but realize you should compensate a little because these guys are pretty good. I'm not sure the years they worked at Mazak, but my guess would be the mid 80's to possibly the early 90's.

Engineering Enterprises is a Contract Programming Service that Supplies NC Code as well as Methods, Training, Work Holding,that Specializes in High Speed Machining!!

See Website www.engenter.com

Just a quick note to say once again how much Mazak service attitude from the woman answering the phone "service is on the phone with a customer"(what the heck am I, lady) give me your serial number, name, phone number and some one will not call you back, oh and by the way why are your calling on Firday evening. To the first "tech" or is it applications who "don't know why your getting an error" message, let me see if some else has ever heard of anyone ever getting that alarm, just grips my butt.

Back