What's new
What's new

Integrex post needed

You may want to give your local MC rep a call. They are your best bet.
Multi axis posts are not cheap.
By the way ...asking for a post as your first post is likely to get some responces that you may not want. There are guys on the EMastercam site that can help you edit your post if that is what you are in need of as well. But your best bet is to start with your dealer

Is it illegal to give away an MC post like it's illegal to use the software without a license?

I've been given a few MC posts by other users and my reseller, don't remember any agreement that went along with them.

Hello,
It all depends on what you are going to do. Seams to me that there are few who have got a post to work without issues (although I bet if someone has it's locked up tight!). You'd be better off working with MC as most of the Integrex machines are anything but Standard or Generic. Options make all the difference, example G125 and G68 (G128 and G68.5 as I understand but have not used them) are for plane rotation when using the "B" axis. both get the job done, but they track the tool tip in different ways! By the way the G68 is the "nicer" of the two. A well built post makes all the difference, it is worth $$$

Will

questions: aren't most posts built on site with software like postbuilder? in that case who owns a post? the person who made the software or the one who wrote the post?

In looking around I've found out that a lot of purchased posts are tied to a machine serial or software serial and dongle so they can't be passed from person to person or computer to computer.

I'd get on the mastercam help forum with some specific questions and see if they will help you before plunking down 10k (or more yikes) on a post.

I am looking for someone that has got a post that actully works good, we have tested the in-house solutions posts in dec-feb, but found alot of bugs. if anyone knows of a good post maybe send me a link or somthing so we can purchase it. thanks

Back