What's new
What's new

Mazatrol Demo

newtexas2006

Aluminum
Hey guys!
I did ask Griffro for demo version,they said they don't have demo version, but they can show me online. I don't like it 'cause there are too many things I can ask them all at one time.

Can you give me a favor, If you have a copy of Demo version. Can you send over to at [email protected]

thanks.

If they won't give you a demo, (I never even thought to ask for one) take advantage of the webcast. I didn't for Griffo's software, but I have for others. I wasted about 2 hours of BobCads time on a webcast, then said "thanx, Its not as crappy as everyone says, but its still pretty crappy".

The webcast demos aren't that bad, you have advance notice, you can make a list of questions, and then you can have them show you stuff that might take you several hours to figure out.

Never feel like your wasting a salesmans time, they are wasting your time, so make it worth your while. Sometimes its just for fun, sometimes its for more info. if its at the end of the month, remind them that its not a great sale, they are just trying to pump their #s for the month, while you are trying to keep your's down, then ask them a bunch of questions, make them look up a bunch of stuff, then tell them to call you next month.

I sent you the Griffo Demo file.
It is a little dated and is a DOS based program.
Griffo has made some advances on there program.
It is now Windows based and networkable.
You can also translate from generation to generation. Meaning you can go from a T32 control to a T+ with a click of a button. You can also go down (i.e. T+ to T32).
Lastly, I like to program with Mazatrol because I am much more proficient with it. You can also translate from Mazatrol to EIA with a click of a button.

Back