What's new
What's new

integrex 200sy

IS

Plastic
can anyone help?
Machine giving alarm 260 - slideways lubrication alarm.
The oil sump is full still the alarm does not go?

Just a long shot, but did you check the breakers in the side panel, some times we have to reset the breakers to clear a alarm. There is also flashing codes in the panel if there is a problem

Under the machine menu, you'll find a soft key to forced the lube pump to cycle. Just push that button, and the alarm will go bye-bye! ANY problems like this, and you can call Mazak. They have tech help available by phone... I call their LA office- 310-327-7172. They give service and applications help out from that number.

DId you let the lube run out? We have had a problem after running out. Change out all the metering valves(there are alot of them) and do not let the way lube level get low. Preventative maintenence.

Also you can bleed the pump and that will make it go away for a little while. should be a plug on top of the lube tank, just crack it. power the machine off and it should be fine for awhile

Had exactly the same problem recently with my m/c. The problem was only happening now and again but when it had a bad day it had a really bad day and would do it 15 plus times in a single shift.

This was a real bitch as the alarm triggers single step mode, not good if taking finishing cuts at the time.

We had a mazak engineer come out to have a look but the damn thing worked fine the whole time he was there. He asked us to make a note of the status of each of three signals, indicated by either 1 or 0 in the diagnostics monitor page. A signal of 1 indicates an electrical contact is made.

These switches related the slideway lube pump, the float switch in the lube tank and the oil pressure sensor at the slideway.

Whenever the alarm showed the pressure sensor signal was always 0 whilst the other two were 1. However when the alarm wasnt showing the pressure sensor signal would display a 1 within a few seconds of the pump displaying 1(i.e. starting its periodical slideway lube cycle)

A new pressure switch was fitted and the problem disappeared so obviously there was an intermittent fault with it.

THANKS TO YOU ALL FOR THE ADVICE. BUT THE PROBLEM ON MY MACHINE WAS ON THE ELECTRICAL SIDE. THE PRESSURE SWITCH AND THE FLOAT SWITCH WERE BOTH OK. THE SOLID STATE RELAY WAS FAULTY AND ON REPLACEMENT GOT RID OF THE PROBLEM

Back