What's new
What's new

FS Mazak Micro Center V-5 So. Cal

Gunner Asch

Plastic
Machine came out of a college. Has 1371 hours on the hobbs meter. Fanuc 7m control and a 25 tool carosel with 23 tool holders in it.
$2500 OBO. Great machine candidate for upgrading to a newer control or even PC. Ultra low time and in excellent physical shape. Table looks brand new.

805-732-5308

Gunner

a follow-up on the mazak.I bought this machine and had it shipped up here to Canada.All going well until someone tried to lift it off a truck with 2 forklifts.The shipping company wont even send me a picture, it is that bad.As Gunner said RIP.I maybe looking for a deal on another machine. :( :( :(

What a bummer. Sounded like a hell of a machine for near nothing. The really sick side of me would love to see the pics. :D

This sounds rather suspicious that the shipping company won't send you pics of your machine--regardless of how bad it looks. This almost sounds like they had the insurance company buy the machine from you for $2,500 and then SOLD it to someone else for a lot more money. :eek:

This kinda falls along the lines of UPS 'loosing' a package and then keeping the item for themselves. Tell me it doesn't happen. :rolleyes:

Back