What's new
What's new

simulation

If y undersute you need some simulation for mazak program ??? why you don t try with MASTERCAM ( brate nisam iz vaseg kraja shvati me ne kontam sta pricate ali nekako provaljujem sta pricate xexe)

Hey Nervis,
I SAW YOUR REPLY, BUT WHERE CAN I FIND THIS SIMULATION , I TRIED MANY TIMES BUT I DID NOT FIND OUT.
IF YOU KNOW,SEND IT TO ME
my e-mail adress is [email protected]
THANCK YOU NERVIS

hey NERVIS,

I TRIED IN GOOGLE WEB,BUT ALL OF THEM ARE FREE.SO COULD YOU PLEASE GUIDE ME TO FIND OUT.

THANCKS

Far as I know there is no free mazak sim software.

Fact there isn't much on this planet that is free, you pay for everything one way or another.

Turn off your caps lock.

ADEL,

You could try asking the author of NC Plot (Scott) to add verification of the Mazatrol language to NC Plot.

Scott may very well be interested in adding this increased functionally.

www.ncplot.com

Tell Scott I sent you / said hello.

Jon Banquer
Phoenix, Arizona

hey OKEIMACHINIST,

Thanck you for your answer, ya,I Want just to learn mazak programming. In my company ,I am a
mazak operator,and my wage is the lowest
because i am just an operator. that is why I am
looking to learn programming and set up.

Thanck you Okeimachinist.

Assuming your machine is locked out while you're running it so the programs can't be changed? Would your supervisor have a problem with you pushing the 'Program' button to simply look at the program that's running?

You can look at the units to see how each one is configured, watch what the machine does during each unit's operation and get a pretty good idea of what goes on.

Are you allowed to change tool offsets to compensate for wear? If so, you know how to navigate the control.

When the machine is in memory mode, it won't let you do a lot of things..it protects itself...so you can meander and explore.

It'll also help a great deal if you can look at the programming manual at the machine while it's running to see what each unit does in real life.

Back