What's new
What's new

mazak m plus

fuzzytheump

Plastic
yes im programing in eia thru bob cad.the programs work great but tool lenghts dont seem to be correct using the tool presetter.in the g54 or g55 etc i have to change th z after i replace a tool then next tool is to deep or shallow.in mazatrol it works fine.what am i doing wrong?how can i correct this problem.
[*]

A couple of things could cause this. Check your code and be sure you're using the right H number to the tool, make sure the EIA program isn't cheated, and double check the parameter settings for using tool length. For the parameters, it can be set to use either Tool Data or the Tool offset page. Same goes for tool setting. You could have it set to send the tool length to the Tool Data page and not the tool offset page. Using the Auto tool measure cycle is probably setting lenth on the Data page but your EIA program is pulling the offset from the Tool Offset page. That's why Mazatrol programs work but not EIA. Mazatrol is reading from Tool Data.

Have similar issue with HTC400 M Plus. In Mazatrol the preset tool data and length comp work. In manual program, preset tool data works but not length comp. What am I missing? Thanks.

Back