What's new
What's new

mazk programs

fuzzytheump

Plastic
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF THER IS A PROGRAM TO VIEW MAZATROL PROGRAMS AT MY PC AFTER I DOWN LOAD THEM FROM THE MACHINE .I HOPE THIER IS ONE THAT IS FREE OR CHEAP.

Free, cheap? Nope.

Mazacam and camlink are the only ones I know of. Do a search this topic has been covered many times in this forum.

Dave

Hallo sbquick,

This is from Mazatrol viewers read me file:

§1. Introduction of Software
Mazatrol Viewer Ht is a free viewing application that allows you to browse the Mazatrol programs in the M640 NC unit on your computer.
Mazatrol Viewer converts the Mazatrol programs stored with the M640 Data Input/Output function and displays them in hypertext format. You can check descriptions of the programs easily on your PC. In addition, you can copy the programs' character data to a clipboard, so it is helpful to create documents or materials.
The applicable NC units and file forms are as follows:
(It is applicable to all M640-control machine models)

NC Unit File Extension
M640M/M640MNexus/M640M-5X *.m6m
M640T/M640TNexus *.t6m
M640MT/M640MT-5X *.t6i
M640M Pro *.pba
M640MT Pro *.pbb
CAMWARE(M640M) *.m64
CAMWARE(M640T) *.t64
CAMWARE(M640MT) *.i64
CAMWARE(M640M Pro) *.mp6
CAMWARE(M640MT Pro) *.ip6

As you see it is only for viewing, no edit just cut and paste to other docs.
I do not have the installation file on this PC, but it should be no prblem to have this from Mazak. If problems tell me and I find a way to get the innstallation file for you.

Regards

Balder

If you set up a network printer at the machine control, you can send the current screen/program to that printer and it will print just as you see it on the screen.
I have used this for everything from programs, (it will print the entire program even though you only see the first page), to the TOOL DATA page, (will only print what you see on the screen).
I needed to have somebody with more Windows/Network experience set this up for me. Now I can print out the program and keep it with the drawing. I went one step further and created an EIA set-up sheet with EVERYTHING except the M99 at the end in parenthesis so the control sees it all as comments except the M99 that kicks it back into the Mazatrol program. I have the EIA/set-up sheet/program in the Mazatrol program as a SUB-PROGRAM unit, right after the 1st/Common Unit. That way the operator knows where the set-up sheet is in the control. You can call up the EIA/set-up "program" and send it to the network printer also. That way I have the Mazatrol and set-up sheets with the drawing.
I put jaw data, tool data, how far the bar sticks out to start, etc. etc. I even put the size and grade on insert I use if turning is involved.

Good luck,
Clem

Back