What's new
What's new

SUBPROGRAM

INTEGREX

Plastic
Im trying to use a sub to count for serial and julian date first i got an alarm because it wounldn't read the G91 i fix it by changing the para P9 to ser B now it's giving me a 758 alarm "cnr-r/c designated in G0, thread" im not doing a thread if you can help please do thanks :confused: :confused:

sorry it wasn't clear enough. how do i get the machine to run in incremental.I have already changed parameter P9 bit 2&3 which allows the machine to read the G91 and now im getting a 758 alarm "cnr-r/c designated in G0, thread"

Without seeing your program, it looks as though your machine is confused about a corner radius or chamfer in a rapid move.

Rob

Got it figured out.... (I work with Integrex)....

Here's a short run-down for those interested....

We're trying to use an EIA program for serial numbers that runs in G91. The machine was using type A codes (doesn't include G91). We switched to Type B (and C) to activate G91 and then ran into another problem (the 758 alarm). The reason for that is because in the sub program, it also allows the use of a G68 for program rotation (program is the same program we use on our mills). Once we got rid of the G68 (which needs to be a G68.5 on a Integrex anyway...) and the argument for rotation, the program worked.

:D :D

If you program or run Integrex machines, check out this site: http://integrexmachinist.com/forums/index.php

If you need help with serial numbers, I recommend using Wingraver software from Microcimm. $500-800 range if my memory is correct. I program tons of serial numbers on all types of machines. I have been able to tweek Wingraver to write my programs as fast as I can type in the chages in numbers. A couple of days ago, I submitted a request to Microcimm for XC-axis engraving. For Mazaks, the X and Z axis moves are in inches per minute. However, all moves with C-axis rotation are in degrees per minute. There is a huge difference in feedrate if you can't have a post convert the numbers for you. Check back on the above listed site in the future. There will be a posting on there for engraving.

Back