What's new
What's new

CAM software for integrex

IS

Plastic
I have newly installed integrex 200 II SY and I plan to do small dies and molds. Which CAD/CAM software will be most suitable for the purpose. My machine has mazatrol 640MT with EIA/ISO option. I am new to this and have very little idea what to buy or is it necessary at all.

I am working with ESprit on there new software called Esprit Mold. We should have undates for the software and posts soon for a Integrex. Esprit mold doesn't do lathe work only mill. It is really fast and easy to do complex 3 and 5axis surfacing.

Esprit Mold is performing excellent in our shop. (Same shop as Integrexman). I would highly recommend it. I am using it on Bridgeport VMC's with Heidenhain controls, also. All the code I program is at least full 3 axis. It has been very error free. I will probably use this for XC pocketing also.

XC pocketing is not available in Mazatrol. It is seamless with Esprit Mold and will eliminate excessive toolpath in Mazatrol 2-1/2 axis routines. We have been EM's guinea pig, but it has been very successful to us. We will have paid for the software in saved cycle time from one complicated production job!

Back