What's new
What's new

Please help me about parameter !

ANH

Plastic
Hello,

I am a student in University of VietNam.I have a Mazak QT-10H with T1 Mazaktrol(CNC lathde) and i lost the machine parameters. So when i startup the machine has the alarm : CPU down and then shuts down the machine....
Please supply machine parameters and Show me How to enter the program manually to reinitialize machine parameters. and Docs manual.

Thanks and Best regards,

Hoang Anh.
Viet Nam

Hoang Anh,

I recently contacted Mitsubishi Electric Automation USA [MEAU] by eMail regarding the same issue.

A very nice fellow named Steve contacted by phone, fax, and eMail.

By phone: He said to place a zero in each parameter and then turn the machine off and then back on again. Following that, he said to manually keyboard in the parameters.

By fax he sent the following documents:

1) "YL2, Clearing Memory Area (MESA-A016-009)". This document is primarily hand-written and is just barely legible. To clear parameters and parameter garbage, it says to go to "OP12", enter 111111118 then INPUT, and power Off and power On quickly.

2) "T-1, Parameter Table". This is another barely legible document listing standard machine parameters.

3) "Mazak T1 Control General Inromation & Problem Solving Tips" Among the things that this says is that you can tell which system software version you have by looking at your LX64 board. It says that the software version is indicated by label color:

Silver = YL1
Yellow = YL2
Green = YL3

I would recommend that once you find which software version you have that you contact MEAU by eMail directly. They are very helpful.

If that does not work, contact me and I will try to retrace this material, scan it, and eMail it to you.

Best wishes,

Greg B.

Dear Mr. Greg,

Thank you very much. I hope that you and your family are in good health and that you are all enjoying life to the fullest. You are so thoughtful and kind.

I will do it as you said.

I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Thanks again,

Hoang Anh.
VN.

Dear Mr. Greg,

Now, Status of the Machine is still CPU Down. I will try to prepare CPU Unit by check power for it, connection...etc

Please send the Docs as "T-1, Parameter Table",
"Mazak T1 Control General Inromation & Problem Solving Tips" by email [email protected].

Thanks and Best Regards,

Hoang Anh.

Viet Nam.

Hoang Anh,

I will try to have these documents traced, scanned, and emailed later today.

Best of luck solving your CPU challenge. On our machines [T2 and T3], the NC recieves 100 Volt power from one of the axis controllers. Be sure to check that your transformer taps are set right and that the CPU is getting the proper voltage.

Best wishes,

Greg B.

Dear Mr. Greg,

Thank you, thank you, thank you.
I have just received your email( 7 emails).

Thanks again,

Best wishes for you.

Hoang Anh.

Dear Mr. Greg,

Now, Status of the Machine is still CPU Down. I try to prepare CPU Unit by check power for it, but I don't understand why AG pin and -12V pin connection with others on LX51 board.

CN4 jackn include:
1 RB.
2 24V.
3 RG.
4 RG.
5 LG.
6 5V.
7 5V.
8 LG.
9 12V.
10 AG.
11 AG.
12 -12V.

Looking forward hearing form you

Thanks and Best Regards,

Hoang Anh.

Viet Nam.

Hoang Anh,

I am sorry to inform you that I do not have a T-1 Control nor do I have any MAZAK manuals to any machines having T-1 Controls. For those same reasons, I have no experience with the LX51 board other than my readings in the documents which MEAU provided and that I previously mentioned and emailed to you.

I do not know what the CN4 jack supplies but I would speculate that it is the output from the NC power supply. If the expected voltages are good there, that is probably not the source of your problem. However, power supplies do have problems with age and high humidity climates which lead to capacitor failures, so it is probably very good advice in "Mazak T1 Control General Information & Problem Solving Tips" to thoroghly check both the NC power supply and the power supply on the operating panel.

Recently, one of the power supplies on our T-3 machine went bad. Mazak calls it an AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulator) but basically it just supplies 24 volts to the relay circuits. I did not bother to call Mazak for a quote but instead found a 24 volt power supply from a catalogue electoronics supplier (Jamesco) and now everything works just fine.

Wish I could help more.

Good luck with this.

Greg B.

Greg B.

Can you send that MEAU procedure to me also since our company also has problems with Mazatrol T-1 controller.

Thank you in advance

Tony

Tony,

I sent part of the pictures today but got a message from your e-mail God that said my second message exceeded your quota.

Will try again tomorrow.

Best wishes,

Greg B.

THANK YOU VERYMUCH STEELCUTTER --THE SUPPLIER SEEMS TO BE IN THE LINE --SO HE MAY BE ABLE TO HELP ME --I HAVE SENT MAIL TO HIM ---THANKS AGAIN --RAMAMURTHY

Back