What's new
What's new

Job Sourcing

Qoute the job, then they going to review your quote and many other factor involve... work out from there.

Good luck.

I've spoken to them on the phone several times.
They are very anxious and persistent to set you up and take your money. Ask for a free one week trial period. If it such a good thing then I feel they wouldn't mind giving you a free trial and it should sale itself.
Everytime I would ask for a free trial they wouldn't do it. They would just fax over some real desirable looking parts and tell you that this is a one year contract making 50,000+ parts.
What they do not tell you is that every Tom, Dick and Harry is bidding on the job, in the U.S., Mexico, and China, and you gotta beat their price.

In short, I would stay away. Use your money to hire a salesman. The machining industry is good right now, especially in the midwest.

WE HAVE NOT HAD REAL GOOD LUCK WITH THIS SITE. NOT SAYING IT ISNT FOR EVERYONE, JUST NOT FOR US. SOME OF THE JOBS BEING AWARDED ARE BEING AWARDED FOR CLOSE TO OR EVEN LESS THAN WHAT WE CAN EVEN GET THE MATERIAL FOR.

we use mfg with good results. have gotten some large jobs with quotes being average to average-high. I also agree with the posts above. They are accurate as well. there's a lot of quoting to be done, and the buyer will receive 10 - 60 quotes from around the US and the world. we were fortunate to find some "busy" high quality parts to bid on and convince buyers we were right for the job. Then backed it up by doing it.

Back